All Star Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Banner 1
Banner 3
Latest topics
» Hey Guys I wanna Join!!
Wishlists: For the games you're too broke to get now, but will still play EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:10 pm by Rizuntaki

» All Star Kings Official Roster
Wishlists: For the games you're too broke to get now, but will still play EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 6:33 am by Rizuntaki

» PSM-21?
Wishlists: For the games you're too broke to get now, but will still play EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:09 pm by Frevett

» Happy birthday Skinny!
Wishlists: For the games you're too broke to get now, but will still play EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:57 pm by Null--Pointer

» Kill Heal Class Game
Wishlists: For the games you're too broke to get now, but will still play EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:59 am by Elayson

» Random Thread
Wishlists: For the games you're too broke to get now, but will still play EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:33 pm by Johnn4523

» Show me your...!
Wishlists: For the games you're too broke to get now, but will still play EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:00 pm by Elayson

» Clan Standings
Wishlists: For the games you're too broke to get now, but will still play EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:22 am by Elayson

» My semi-classy DCU villain
Wishlists: For the games you're too broke to get now, but will still play EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:09 pm by Johnn4523

I forgot my password

Wishlists: For the games you're too broke to get now, but will still play

2 posters

Go down

Wishlists: For the games you're too broke to get now, but will still play Empty Wishlists: For the games you're too broke to get now, but will still play

Post by Darkwireman Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:58 am

Dudes. Dark Souls. It may not be on the release, the month after, or even for a year, but I WILL HAVE IT.
Darkwireman
Darkwireman

Back to top Go down

Wishlists: For the games you're too broke to get now, but will still play Empty Re: Wishlists: For the games you're too broke to get now, but will still play

Post by Enders-War Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:46 pm

I remember you playing Demon Souls NON STOP! haha
Enders-War
Enders-War
Officer

Back to top Go down

Wishlists: For the games you're too broke to get now, but will still play Empty Re: Wishlists: For the games you're too broke to get now, but will still play

Post by Darkwireman Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:25 pm

YES. Still missing a bunch of trophies for it too. I need to hurry up and get a job. Twenty bucks from my first paycheck will get me Demons Souls again. Then I'll just save up for Dark Souls. Yessssss...
Darkwireman
Darkwireman

Back to top Go down

Post by Enders-War Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:34 pm

Nice nice.. I myself am looking forward to battlefield 3! Also uncharted 3! There are some games I want to get that I never got around to though like the resistance series. I'm an fps guy
Enders-War
Enders-War
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwireman Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:02 am

I never got into the FPS genre. I prefer 3rd person games, like the newly re-released Resident Evil 4. Must remember to pick that up as well, lol. I've heard that Uncharted was an awesome series, but I never got to it, Resistance either. Lost Planet 2 looked awesome, but number one was just too bland for me.
Darkwireman
Darkwireman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum