All Star Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Banner 1
Banner 3
Latest topics
» Hey Guys I wanna Join!!
K o n n i c h i w a ♥ EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:10 pm by Rizuntaki

» All Star Kings Official Roster
K o n n i c h i w a ♥ EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 6:33 am by Rizuntaki

» PSM-21?
K o n n i c h i w a ♥ EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:09 pm by Frevett

» Happy birthday Skinny!
K o n n i c h i w a ♥ EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:57 pm by Null--Pointer

» Kill Heal Class Game
K o n n i c h i w a ♥ EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:59 am by Elayson

» Random Thread
K o n n i c h i w a ♥ EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:33 pm by Johnn4523

» Show me your...!
K o n n i c h i w a ♥ EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:00 pm by Elayson

» Clan Standings
K o n n i c h i w a ♥ EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:22 am by Elayson

» My semi-classy DCU villain
K o n n i c h i w a ♥ EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:09 pm by Johnn4523

I forgot my password

K o n n i c h i w a ♥

4 posters

Go down

K o n n i c h i w a ♥ Empty K o n n i c h i w a ♥

Post by NegativeSal Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:40 am

Who The Effin Is Sally?~ First thing's first: I'm a girl [just in case it wasn't obvious enough]. The name's Sally [i think] but my super close friends call me Shally & I'm pretty much always hyper. I've been told I'm pretty weird & I don't know when to shut up. I love meeting new people & making new friends. Do I live in a fish bowl? Of course kiddos! But I plan on moving pretty soon, into a washing machine maybe [not really]. People who are always negative get on my nerves. I don't act like anyone else, I don't pretend to be someone I'm not and I speak my mind. People will hate you no matter what you do so you might as well be yourself. I'm not perfect but neither are you so don't judge me when I make mistakes. Nanananananana, BATMAN!!! Damn, it looks like i need my own theme song~ Alrighties, Bye ~

WTF Does She Like?
Let's see, what do I like? I like candy! Skittles, sour patch kids, pop rocks, air heads & pixie stix. I also like listening to music & talking. Lemme see, I like tapping the glass tank while the fishes are sleeping, I know it's mean, but i do it just because they tell me not to. I like music & I love plush toys. I like my friends just because they don't scream at me for poking them. I also like going out with my friends. Ah, yes, i like poking people- it's a habit. Eh... OH! and I love it when people get crazy & random. But by crazy I don't mean trying to set little girls & boys on fire... that's just insane [starting riots is okay I guess] ~

What I hate is Here:Hoes, fakes, liars, mean people, pedophiles, stalkers, violence, people who gossip about everything, people who judge you by your appearance, boot lickers [they're the idiots who do things just to make everyone else happy], stereotypes, racism, people who don't think for themselves && people who go around giving themselves labels or give someone else a label~

Sing To This~ Just so you all know, there are probably a lot of bands on my list that you don't like or that you think it stinks - well I don't care if you don't like what I listen to. Keep your mouth shut & keep your comments to yourself. Don't be a loser and say "that band sucks" or anything else like that. I'm not going to change the type of music I listen to just because some of you don't like it. Unlike some people, I don't try to be someone I'm not. If I love something, or hate something, I'll be honest about it. I'll listen to a lot of different types of music but I DON'T LISTEN TO COUNTRY MUSIC!!! I just don't like it.
NegativeSal
NegativeSal

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/negativesal

Back to top Go down

K o n n i c h i w a ♥ Empty Re: K o n n i c h i w a ♥

Post by RamJam Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:56 am

I think i've already read this on CL. Razz

Nice intro anyway. Smile

Feel free to post around (wich i've seen you already did^^.) or just meet us on the chat. Smile
RamJam
RamJam
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Enders-War Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:08 pm

This is quite detailed Razz Nice intro! Sign up for our chat if you haven't already Smile Hope to get to know you better and hope you get to know the clan!
Enders-War
Enders-War
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizuntaki Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:58 pm

Very nice intro Sally, welcome! Very Happy
Rizuntaki
Rizuntaki
Admin

https://officialfpasksite.forumattivo.it

Back to top Go down

Post by NegativeSal Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:41 pm

RamJam wrote:I think i've already read this on CL. Razz

Nice intro anyway. Smile

Feel free to post around (wich i've seen you already did^^.) or just meet us on the chat. Smile
I was just copy and paste it. I'm missing LOADS of information. Especially my birthday which already past few days ago. But thank you.
Enders-War wrote:This is quite detailed Razz Nice intro! Sign up for our chat if you haven't already Smile Hope to get to know you better and hope you get to know the clan!
thank you. I'm missing loads of information
Rizuntaki wrote:Very nice intro Sally, welcome! Very Happy
thank you.
NegativeSal
NegativeSal

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/negativesal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: