All Star Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Banner 1
Banner 3
Latest topics
» Hey Guys I wanna Join!!
[ACCEPTED] APPLICATION OF DARKWIREMAN 2: REVENGE OF THE RETURN OF THE REVENGE EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:10 pm by Rizuntaki

» All Star Kings Official Roster
[ACCEPTED] APPLICATION OF DARKWIREMAN 2: REVENGE OF THE RETURN OF THE REVENGE EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 6:33 am by Rizuntaki

» PSM-21?
[ACCEPTED] APPLICATION OF DARKWIREMAN 2: REVENGE OF THE RETURN OF THE REVENGE EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:09 pm by Frevett

» Happy birthday Skinny!
[ACCEPTED] APPLICATION OF DARKWIREMAN 2: REVENGE OF THE RETURN OF THE REVENGE EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:57 pm by Null--Pointer

» Kill Heal Class Game
[ACCEPTED] APPLICATION OF DARKWIREMAN 2: REVENGE OF THE RETURN OF THE REVENGE EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:59 am by Elayson

» Random Thread
[ACCEPTED] APPLICATION OF DARKWIREMAN 2: REVENGE OF THE RETURN OF THE REVENGE EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:33 pm by Johnn4523

» Show me your...!
[ACCEPTED] APPLICATION OF DARKWIREMAN 2: REVENGE OF THE RETURN OF THE REVENGE EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:00 pm by Elayson

» Clan Standings
[ACCEPTED] APPLICATION OF DARKWIREMAN 2: REVENGE OF THE RETURN OF THE REVENGE EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:22 am by Elayson

» My semi-classy DCU villain
[ACCEPTED] APPLICATION OF DARKWIREMAN 2: REVENGE OF THE RETURN OF THE REVENGE EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:09 pm by Johnn4523

I forgot my password

[ACCEPTED] APPLICATION OF DARKWIREMAN 2: REVENGE OF THE RETURN OF THE REVENGE

+2
tulio_germano
Darkwireman
6 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] APPLICATION OF DARKWIREMAN 2: REVENGE OF THE RETURN OF THE REVENGE Empty [ACCEPTED] APPLICATION OF DARKWIREMAN 2: REVENGE OF THE RETURN OF THE REVENGE

Post by Darkwireman Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:17 pm

Well, I'd like to start by apologizing for pretty much dropping off the face of the planet. Real life issues. Long story short, I'm back, and if y'all are willing to forgive, I'm ready to put in some work healin, sappin', and KABEWWMin'. Now then...

- Darkwireman
- East Coast (United States)
- Twenty-two. Man, I'm gettin old. Already gettin gray hairs and everything.

- I used to be a member of an awesome clan called the All Star Kings. You probably don't know them.
- Worker, Mage, Priest, Soldier, Ranger. I prefer to get the Priest upgraded first, though.
- I'm currently looking for employment, so I'm free most afternoons and evenings.
- 1,000 years ago before Sigourney Weaver...
- Sold my mic a while back. Might get another one after I've got a couple months paychecks in the bank.
Darkwireman
Darkwireman

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] APPLICATION OF DARKWIREMAN 2: REVENGE OF THE RETURN OF THE REVENGE Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] APPLICATION OF DARKWIREMAN 2: REVENGE OF THE RETURN OF THE REVENGE

Post by tulio_germano Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:59 pm

Hey Revenger of the revenge! Welcome to the forum and good luck with the application!
tulio_germano
tulio_germano
Officer

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] APPLICATION OF DARKWIREMAN 2: REVENGE OF THE RETURN OF THE REVENGE Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] APPLICATION OF DARKWIREMAN 2: REVENGE OF THE RETURN OF THE REVENGE

Post by Enders-War Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:50 pm

I just rejoined ASK dark.. and now this makes me even more happy! I hope you remember me? haha we definitely were the forum whores! Good luck.. I know you'll get in! haha Welcome back from the grave!
Enders-War
Enders-War
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizuntaki Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:09 am

LOOOOL! I Cant belive it! 0______0

Glad to know you are still alive!!!!! Razz

Add me, good luck with your app Smile !
Rizuntaki
Rizuntaki
Admin

https://officialfpasksite.forumattivo.it

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwireman Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:48 am

Thanks guys, and yes it feels AWESOME to [almost] be back. I've been online a few times to try and practice a bit. I forgot how much not using a bluetooth headset sucks. ZERO TEAMWORK on random games, geez. Anyway, I'm back and I'm throwin my hat in for consideration.
Darkwireman
Darkwireman

Back to top Go down

Post by Frevett Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:39 am

Hey Dark! It's been a while... Very Happy

Frevett

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwireman Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:46 am

Over a year, if War's and my own math is correct. Good to see you again, Boba Vett. Man, just seeing the old names starts bringing back memories...Heheh
Darkwireman
Darkwireman

Back to top Go down

Post by RamJam Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Oh another dark , i had an account calls darkuser but i won't use that anymore.^^

Welcome and good luck with your application. Smile
RamJam
RamJam
Co-Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Enders-War Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:44 pm

Were you ther Ram when Dark was here?
Enders-War
Enders-War
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwireman Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:09 pm

Nah War, I don't think Ram was. I don't remember all the old members, but I would have remembered a fellow Dark. Heh, still, it's always nice to meet new fiends- er, friends...
Darkwireman
Darkwireman

Back to top Go down

Post by Enders-War Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:35 pm

You do remember me right? Razz
Enders-War
Enders-War
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwireman Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:03 am

War, I would have had to have gotten a lobotomy to not remember you, or Frevett, or even Cakey, who I heard disappeared much like I did Sad

Anyway, of course I would have to remember y'all, otherwise I wouldn't have found the new forum in the first place! lol!

Also, I think I'm getting addicted to emoticons. Crud.
Darkwireman
Darkwireman

Back to top Go down

Post by Rizuntaki Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:43 am

Dude, i'm RIZ92, i've changed my PS name but i'm still here. I've been leading the clan since EJonah left and joined Brc, after the BOTC2 (you remember me right?, Lol).

It's a long story, maybe i'll tell you some day Razz

So glad you are back, buddy, we missed you. Smile
Rizuntaki
Rizuntaki
Admin

https://officialfpasksite.forumattivo.it

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwireman Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:38 am

RIZ!!! Well see, when y'all go changing yer names around, of course I wouldn't recognize ya right from the get-go. Still, good to see another familiar name.

Also, GIANT GOLDEN LAUGHING HOMER. AHAAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Darkwireman
Darkwireman

Back to top Go down

Post by Enders-War Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:22 pm

Hahaha! Nice, yeah dark, a lot has happened to ask in the previous year
Enders-War
Enders-War
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down